Monday, January 5, 2009

Mug shot of prisoner number 751212




Jilli, Jilli, Jilli, Jilli, Jilli, Jilli, JILLI!!




Man, this kid is going to be the death of me. So, this morning school was delayed a couple of hours. The kids were still asleep, so I was too. Then Jillian woke up!! Apparently I wasn't coherent enough for my "Jillian radar" to work because I woke up to a few surprises.

~~~~~~~

I walked into the bathroom and found that my makeup had been destroyed and the lipstick was still missing. JILLIAN!




~~~~~~

I went down into the family room and found Jillian scrubbing one of the Christmas blocks that spells out "Believe, " with a wipe. I very calmly said, "Jillian, what are you doing?" I startled her a little and she jumped while turning around. "I didn't do anything, I didn't do anything! I am just washing this." She had smeared lipstick all over the block...oh, and herself. She pretty much looked like a clown. And her hands had just as much on them as her face. I wanted to snap a picture right then, but I was too upset. I lead her into the bathroom and showed her the beautiful piece of work she had turned my makeup into. She admitted that she had done it and of course was crying by this point. She got put in the corner. I did decide to take a picture, but by that time she had rubbed most of it off. So the picture of her above doesn't do the situation justice. After a little bit, I went and had a "talk" with her, did the whole, "stay out of mommies things" thing and then wondered what else she had smeared the lipstick on. We headed back into the family room and thankfully found just the block. But sitting next to the block was a sippy cup. It looked like it was full of something abnormally dark. I just happened to glance up a the breakfast nook table to notice the chocolate syrup was out and open. Yep, she had filled the sippy cup with chocolate sauce. Yummy!

~~~~~
What am I going to do with this kid???
~~~~
~~~~
There are those moments of pure cuteness though.
I prefer those moments.
~~~~

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing with you Clarissa. I have had one of those children... that's why there isn't another after her. I wish you luck.

Heidi said...

Wow... the make-up is just crossing the line, Jilli.

Stay out of Mommy's things...

Take deep breaths, Clarissa, and count to 10! ;)

Susie Q said...

Everone loves Jillian! She always give us a laugh, probably at the exspense of your sanity.

Stacie said...

That's crazy. Where to I remember something like that happening to me????? Oh yeah... my little brother. If she has to be naughty at least she is cute :)

RR said...

Hey on my blog it does say background. Why is it saying that?

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, we sure do love that Jillybean don't we. Probably good for her health,too.