Monday, January 12, 2009

MONKEY SEE...MONKEY DO!!



So apparently, Isabelle has been watching Jillian too much. I was down sorting laundry (which took forever, because I couldn't do any for days because the basement had so much water in it) and came back up to find her. She had literally dug into an entire compact full of eye shadows. It was all over her mouth, shirts, hands and under her fingernails. Thankfully the make-up she got into was some of my old stuff that I don't wear anymore.
I hope this isn't an indication of what I have to face. Jillian gives me enough of that!!!

3 comments:

RR said...

What a dirty little one...THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!!

Susie Q said...

I love it! Your girls are awesome.

Heidi said...

No... not my sweet Isabelle! She doesn't have the same 'spunk' that Jillian has, so I can't imagine her following exactly in her sister's footsteps. We can only hope, right? ;0)