Tuesday, February 10, 2009

We've Gone COUNTRY!!

On Friday we went to the church for our monthly ward social. It was a Valentine's one...with a western twist. It was a lot of fun. Complete with old fashioned pictures, wanted posters, hearty food, ropin' and dancin.'









Even during the clean-up, we couldn't help but dance.


Jillian absolutey loves Bishop Lambert. And I will say that he loves her too! How can you not?




Heidi snapped a few shots of Doug and I. We had a moment after everything was done, and the music was still playing, so of course...we were dancing.

Good times...good times!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Gosh. After hearing about all these cool ward events I am beginning to think I am either in the wrong ward or that I need to switch wards.

Hey you wanna do BK next week sometime? I'm free any day after 11!

Ali said...

Good job! It looks like it was a lot of fun! You country folks sure know how to party. ;)

Anonymous said...

Those boots really make your husband look thin!