Tuesday, February 17, 2009

On Friday, we, along with Heidi and Andy, went up to Olympia for the Valentine's Day dance. We first stopped at La Tarasca for some dinner because we were all starving. Then we had time to kill before we wanted to arrive at the dance so we went to Target. I love Target. Anyway, I was on a mission to buy a couple of birthday presents. But it is so hard to resist stopping and looking...at anything. While in the handbag isle, Doug decided to do a little modeling. I warned him this would be going on the blog.
But to make him feel better, I am putting this picture (which, in my opinion is much worse). After having a fantastic time at the dance (I am being totally serious when I say that), we went to get some ice cream. Rob and Dawn and their friends, the Catron's accompanied us. I don't know why McDonald's was chosen, maybe because it was the only place open at 11 at night. Along with the ice cream, Doug ordered us some apple pies...
...and this is what happens when you eat those apple pies when you have braces!!!
I can't wait till March 6th!!!!
(I am well aware of how disgusting this is...my husband already informed me of that.)

8 comments:

Susie Q said...

I gotta give it to you. Not many would be able to post a picture like that of themselves.

Heidi said...

I guess we should have taken more pictures that night, huh?

Now you'll always be able to look back at the "apple pie teeth" & remember how much fun braces were! Classic...

The Shelton's said...

You guys have way too much fun! You are constantly doing something while I sit around reaching for stuff to blog about!! That's it, you need to move to Spokane so I can have a social life again!

Clarissa said...

Hey Traci..
Well, we were thinking about moving to Arizona, but maybe we will check out Spokane first!!! Just to help out your social life.

neecy said...

That was brave - and gross! Even Kelton sitting on my lap looked at that and said, "Yucky? Garbage!" Oh the honesty of two year olds :)

Unknown said...

Ewwww...it looks like you're swishing barf through your teeth....

Miss ya at BK.

Anonymous said...

Wow...is that your husband? He's hot! What is in your mouth...fish food? Yikes!

RR said...

who's anonymous? anyway are you coming with me to that candle party?