Monday, February 16, 2009


SCHOOL PARTIES!


On Thursday, the girls and I headed over to the school for Payton and Savannah's Valentine's Day parties.

Payton's party was first. As soon as I walked in the door, I was bombarded by all of his classmates. They were all quite taken by Jillian and Isabelle, and my braces. Some of them were asking me question after question about them, it was pretty funny and I was more than willing to answer!


The girls loved that everyone wanted to share their snacks with them.


In Savannah's class, we got there while Mr. Coyner was reading a story. They had all kinds of fun activities to do. After the story, they opened all their Valentines they had received. And then chowed down on all the goodies everyone had brought.

Savannah loves to share with Isabelle. She tried to read her a story while they ate.

Surprisingly, Jillian wasn't interested in all the goodies. She was perfectly content playing with all the cool toys that were in the classroom.

After eating, they had a little dance. Savannah chose Isabelle be her partner. And then, of course, since there was dancing...I had to join in.

We had so much fun!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I love the first picture of the girls & their pig tails... so cute!

The Shelton's said...

You are such a good mom. Raquel is constantly asking me to go to her class for this party or that event and I always tell her no because I have Marcus and Raigan and Marcus would just try to tear the place down. Next time I will just have to brave it like you do -my shining example!!