Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Jillian's New Face Cream

I was just thinking the other day, that Jillian really hasn't given me much to blog about lately. Besides her normal 2 year old behavior, writing on walls, making messes...she has been kind of, well, boring. Until tonight.
We were sitting at the dinner table eating Taco's, trying to calm the tension that had risen in the house. I had given Jillian a bath earlier today, but she gets dirty so fast. I noticed that she had this coat of something white all over her face and in her hair. I didn't really think too much of it, she is messy all the time. Then we really started to wonder what it was. Doug said that it looked like frosting to him. No frosting in the house though. Savannah, then said, "I know what it is." She got down from the table and ran into the little bathroom. And came back with this...

Doug grabbed it from Savannah and brought it into me. I immediately started laughing. Come on now...really? How could you not laugh at that? Needless to say, the tension was gone. Doug said that he had caught her in the bathroom earlier and asked her what she was doing. She just said..."Playing."
After getting out a good giggle, we made sure that she hadn't ingested any of it and cleaned her up.
If she was having any facial itching problems before...they should be taken care of for a while!
(Disclaimer; the product shown was left here by past house guests who will remain nameless)

5 comments:

Susie Q said...

Thanks for giving Brian and I a really good laugh tonight. He says its exactly what we expect from Jillian

Heidi said...

I was thinking the same thing... about time she did something more exciting! ;0)

The Shelton's said...

Um, gross and way to make it seem like it wasn't yours. Good call. I was fooled. Wink! Wink!

Rene said...

That is so gross! What a funny story... I hope you save all these stories so that you can tell them at her wedding reception or baby shower someday!

Anonymous said...

I have to admit...I've used it on my face before too. It really smooths and firms! It's one of my dirty little secrets.