Monday, February 9, 2009

Another Day in Woodland
On Saturday, we headed down to Woodland for more 'vintage racing.' Doug and Payton had planned on going, but me tagging along was sort of last minute. I am so glad that I went.
Although the morning started off really cold, it warmed up and was a beautiful day. So, who cares that the kids were a little crabby from waking up at 6a.m, that they fought and cried and complained almost the entire time.... it was still a good day.







I am so glad that we have the fun-runner to hang out in, in between races. The kids just kind of play all over the place.












Payton...and his cheerleaders!



Oh...that's trouble!!





I actually got some good action shots this time around. I was proud of myself. But more proud of my boys. Doug took 1st in both of his races. Payton, well, he took 7th in both of his...out of 7!! But, he had a good time and didn't give up.







Good job, buddy!!


He is such a good big brother.



Like father...like son!!



This one is my favorite!!










"Leader of the Pack"



Way to go, baby! You rock!



The view on the way home was beautiful, so I tried to capture it.
It was a great day!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww your family is so stinkin cute:)

Anonymous said...

I love the pic's on kids on steps!! sounds like a fun day.
Dee Dee

Heidi said...

Nice action shots!! You're getting good! :0)

Anonymous said...

What I want to know is....when are you going to throw a leg over a bike and race? I think you could give 'em a run for their money. Think about it!