Tuesday, December 9, 2008

More Crap from Jillian!


The other night we were all heading upstairs for Family scripture and prayer. I walked into the girls' room and noticed two very dark brown spots on the carpet. "What is on the carpet?" I asked. Of course, I got the usual, "I don't know" "It wasn't me" answers from Payton and Savannah. Then we turned to Jillian. She just shrugged her shoulders. Being the brave soul that I am, I knelt down to take a wiff...praying that it was going to be the sweet smell of chocolate. WRONG! It was poop! I started asking more questions to which the kids had no good answers for. Again, we turned to Jillian. We asked if she pooped on the floor. She is only 2, remind you, and at the stage where she is OK with taking the blame for everything. She said that she did do it. We then asked her why, to which she answered..."I just taked off my diaper and pooped on the floor." Doug and I both had to turn our heads away so she wouldn't see us laughing. Now, we don't really know what happened, but we do know that Jillian sure can make us laugh!!

2 comments:

Susie Q said...

There has to be one child that constantly gives you things to blog about. Were all just glad she can make us laugh.

The Shelton's said...

At least you didn't try the taste test before the smell test!! I will be home one week from tomorrow!! Yipppppppppppppppeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!