Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it SNoW, Let it SNoW, Let it SNow!!!


So all this snow fall put a damper on my plans for the day. Heidi and I were supposed to head up to OTown to hang out with our beautiful friend Rachel. We were all totally bummed that it didn't work out. Especially when we found out that there was going to be presents and sugar cookies!! sniff sniff

I am from Colorado. Having all this snow makes me miss it. The snow that fell today is similar to the snow that falls in my home state. Although the snow there is more dry...the snow today was way more dry than the usual wet heavy snow we get.
The kids got home early and when they got their chores done, I bundled them up and they headed out. Their cousin, Karlie was more than happy to play with them and help build a snowman. There were a few complications with his head. He ended up looking that a shrunken-head snowman. The kids had a blast and didn't really get that cold.








TEAMWORK!!


Jillian just spent the entire time eating the snow. At least she was trying to share with Isabelle. She didn't like it near as much!









Once there were 5 snowmen!
Karlie and the kids took turns being the snowmans head and arms before they put the real one on.











By this time, Doug had gotten home. So all Isabelle wanted was him.




HAPPY SNOW DAY!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like this blog, for its layout, theme, content, and topic. I think the author did a great job! Can you try out my "Free Internet Speed Test" blog? All comments appreciated!

--->Free Internet Speed Test<---

Susie Q said...

This Lady left a comment on my blog too. What kind of people advertise on others blog? Maybe I should start doing that... I just need to think up a product first!

The Shelton's said...

I thought I loved the snow - until today. Check out my blog for pics and let's hope I can actually make it home for Christmas!!