Thursday, December 4, 2008

A few questions about the holidays...

1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? HOT CHOCOLATE!!!
2. Does Santa wrap presents or sit them under the tree? Sits them out everywhere!
3. Colored or white lights on tree and house? ALWAYS white on the tree and if we get around to it this year...colored on the house.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Not usually...but maybe this year!
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually at the very beginning of December...hasn't happened yet...sad!
6. What is your favorite holiday dish not including dessert? Wow, I don't even know.
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child: Sneaking down stairs to check out my presents with my sister Tiffinie.
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? No, but the kids do. (Christmas pajamas from Grandma)
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Red, white, blue and silver...it's a little bit of a "cute Country" themed.
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? Love it! (I'm a Colorado girl...gotta love the snow)
12. Can you ice skate? Not really.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? As a kid...a handmade doll house my mom and grandaddy made, and my Cabbage patch doll.
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Spending time with my family and focusing Christmas on the Savior!
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? I really like those white fudge covered Oreo's they bring out at Christmas time.
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Is it sad to say that we don't really have one?
17. What tops your tree? A silver star
18. Which do you prefer, giving or Receiving? I really like RECEIVING...but, of course I absolutely love
GIVING!
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? Oh, Holy Night by Josh Groban
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? On occasion they are yummy.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: