Wednesday, March 18, 2009

'Shake Your GROOVE Thing!'
~
For the past several days Jillian has been singing this song. She will break into it at random times during the day and just start dancing. The only problem with this is she doesn't sing, 'shake your GROOVE thing.' She sings...'shake your BOOB thing.' I have tried to correct her, but she insists that she is right.
The other night we were at a ward fireside, and after it was over Jillian and Sawyer decided that we needed a little bit of entertainment. So, they got up on the tables that were on the stage and started showing off their incredible moves...and Jillian started singing the song. It wasn't loud enough for anyone to really hear. I couldn't help but giggle.




Even after Sawyer had given up...Jillian just couldn't help but dance.







TA DA!
~
It's times like these that I am glad I take my camera practically everywhere I go.

4 comments:

Ali said...

She's just like her Hot Mama!

Rene said...

Does the pic where she's on the table holding onto a pole make you nervous????
These are cute, but personally I prefer pictures where she's covered in your makeup or creating chaos somewhere.

BJ Barnes said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!! :) I'm glad you keep your cam' with you too!! :) I'm so glad I didn't miss out on that! :)
May I tell you Clarissa that I love you! :) I love your honesty and how you speak from the heart! The world is in need of more "straight shooters" like you! Hugs! :)

Susie Q said...

Jillian just may be a star someday!