Friday, March 6, 2009

GOODBYE, MY BRACES!!!

~

After 2 years 8 months 1 week and 2 days, I finally got my braces off.


One more picture before things got started.




I've been told I have a big mouth before....but this is ridiculous.

~

After a pretty tedious process and a minor procedure to disconnect the fibers of my gums away from the stubborn tooth that caused such a stall in the straightening process...success!


The fabulous Dr. Cramer and his magical assistant Dawn took such good care of me and my teeth. Thanks for all the hard work, and patience.

~

Personally, I think I look really weird. It is going to take a lot of time to get use to.



9 comments:

Rene said...

Congratulations! You look beautiful! (with and without braces)

Hollee J said...

Congrats! I had them for 2 years no fun.

The Shelton's said...

Who are you and where did my Clarissa go?!? You look amazing as always and stop licking your teeth with your tongue right now because I know you're doing it!

Heidi said...

'Weird' is definitely not the word I'd use... you still look like you, just with perfect teeth! I guess perfection is hard to get used to... ;0)

Stacie said...

I think you look amazing just like always. Think of all the popcorn we can eat at the movies now :) I know from experience it can take a while to adjust. Smile, you're beautiful.

Ali said...

Gorgeous as always! How exciting, are you mixing up a batch of caramel corn right now?

Tiffinie said...

Sissy you are so beautiful with or without braces. Just keep smiling your beautiful smile.

Anonymous said...

You look super hot!!!!!!

Clarissa said...

Have I mentioned how much I love all of you? You guys rock!