Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Showered!
My incredible friend, miss Traci, was adamant on throwing me a baby shower.  You see...she LOVES throwing parties and is pretty spectacular at it, so I let her.  No surprise...she did a beautiful job!!


~The Devine Decor~
                                                         


~The Fabulous Food~




~The Gorgeous Guests~










~The Hot Hostess~
Traci!


Several people were not able to make it because of the freak weather that decided to come and cause lingering chaos!  I missed all of them!

It was a fabulous night with wonderful people, awesome gifts and lots of laughter!  Huge thank you to Cheree-ree for bringing some of my favorite foods...(cheesecake and tortilla roll-ups! which I ate way too much of...Love you!), Tabitha for the all her help and the jalapeno jelly! And to every single person that came and showered me, and the baby, with gifts and love!

AND OF COURSE to Traci!  You outdid yourself and I loved every bit of it.  I truly appreciate all the time and effort you put into making my shower perfect!  Thank you so much my friend. You know I love you!



5 comments:

Ali said...

Traci did a beautiful job! I'm sorry I missed it! Selfish me actually had a little hope it may be rescheduled. :) But I didn't reschedule Ashlyn's party either. You look gorgeous!!!

Unknown said...

Look! I read your blog AND I am commenting! Thanks for letting Traci throw u a fantabulous party! Can't wait to see that baby SOON!!!

RR said...

So sad I couldn't come..I have a gift for baby and Doug..

I hate missing Traci's awesomeness!

BJ Barnes said...

Looks like it was a fantastic shower! Sorry I missed it! :)

Jaimie said...

Yes, so sorry that I couldn't come. Guess Ali and I will have to make a special trip to see you! :o)
Dang!