Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Tag!!
I think that I have done a hundred of these things. But I just love doing them. So, here we go again!
A-Attached or Single? ATTACHED
B-Best Friend? DOUGLAS
C-Cake or Pie? CAKE
D-Day of Choice? SATURDAY
E-Essential Item? LIP GLOSS
F-Favorite Color? DARK RED
G-Gummy Bears of Worms? WORMS
H-Hometown? ALAMOSA, CO.
I-Indulgence? BLUE SYMPHONY BAR
J-January or July? JULY
K-Kids? YES...4!!!
L-Life is incomplete without? LAUGHTER
M-Marriage Date? SEPTEMBER 11, 1998
N-Number of Siblings? 5. (2 BROTHERS, 3 SISTERS)
O-Oranges or Apples? NICE, CRISP FUJI APPLES
P-Phobias or Fears? THE DARK...and too many other things to count
Q-Quotes? "MOST FOLKS ARE AS HAPPY AS THEY MAKE UP THIER MINDS TO BE." ABE LINCOLN
R-Reason to Smile? THERE IS ALWAYS A REASON TO SMILE. YOU JUST HAVE TO DECIDE TO FIND IT!!!
S-Season? PROBABLY SUMMER
T-Tag 5 People? UMMMM....WHOEVER WANTS TO
U-Unknown Fact? I CAN MAKE MY TOUNGE BELLY DANCE
V-Very Favorite Store? TARGET
W-Worst Habit? PICKING AT THE SKIN AROUND MY FINGERNAILS
X-X-ray or Ultrasound? ULTRASOUND
Y-Your Favorite Food? MEXICAN...I think!
Z-Zodiac Sign? CANCER

1 comment:

BJ Barnes said...

I always love to learn more things about those I care about! :) Thanks for the fun! :) -
I'm still learning computers and am not sure how to reciprocate.(?)
I'm pathetic, - what can I say?! :)