Friday, June 19, 2009

SCHOOOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!!
Last Day
I ventured over to the kids school to be there for a few hours of their last day of school. I am one of those mom's who doesn't volunteer...at all. So it is a HUGE thing when I get over there. Eileen was nice enough to watch the little ones, again, so I was able to enjoy it a little more.

All the elementary kids gathered in the gym for a special presentation for the Principal, Mr. Jensen and the counselor (who's name I have forgotten). Mr. Jensen is moving on to a school in Tacoma and the counselor is retiring. Believe me when I say that Mr. Jensen will be missed by everyone...especially the moms!!

Payton with his buddy, Josh.

THIS...is Mr. Jensen!

Mr. Jensen with the kids.


Payton's teacher, Mr. Ault.

Savannah's teacher, Mr. Coyner!

Savannah and Vandee

and Quinton...so cute.

Apparently this is the girl that has a crush on Payton...her name is Rachel.
The kids did awesome this year...I on the other hand did not. I will not even report how many tardies the two of them had. That is something that I promised the school secretary (and the kids) that I would work on next year.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Great pictures! I see what you mean about the principal... ;0)

Stacie said...

How come I never had a principal like that??? I'm sure he will be missed :)

Unknown said...

Holy Heck! Where were the Mr. Jensens when I was in school! lol...
cute blog background by the way! Oh and I've been meaning to call you about a girls night out. Since it's both our bdays coming up and Traci's coming in July maybe we could celebrate then? What do you think?

neecy said...

Uh, don't feel too bad about the tardies. Korban proudly told me the other day that he held the class record for the most tardies in the year...16 times! Oops - the problem is that I don't really care. The first few minutes of class are just spent getting everyone settled, right?

The Shelton's said...

Um, that principal is way hot. Like dirty thought hot. I think I would have found a reason to come to school more often if he was our principal!! Oh, I am so naughty!! Love you!!

AJ said...

Glad you could join us for Summer we have been out of School for a month now.