Wednesday, June 3, 2009

JILLIAN IS 3!!!
~May 30, 2009~
~
JUST...

HOLD...

STILL!!!
(My attempt at getting a cute picture of the birthday girl)

My friend, Ashley Ricks volunteered to make the cake. Jilli wanted a monkey cake, and then a princess cake, and then I can't remember what and then a monkey cake again. But I made the final call and Jillian was OK with that. The cake turned out super cute. My favorite part was the tree trunks made out of Rolos. MMMMM....ROLOS! Thanks so much Ashley!
I am a pretty terrible birthday party planner. So, thanks to everyone that was able to come on such short notice...again!!

I think everyone knows by now that Jillian is a little....let's just say, difficult sometimes. But I love her spunk and sparkling personality. And, I wouldn't have her any other way!! We love you Jilli Bean. Happy Birthday!!

The presents.


The song.

THE END!

5 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday little girl!!
I love the cake! So cute!

Susie Q said...

I love Jillian, she is one of those kids that everyone loves!

BJ Barnes said...

Happy Birthday Jillian!! :) Was it yesterday, on the 4th? Three of us, in our family, have June birthdays! Two were this week! :)One's on the 3rd and one's on the 4th! I'm thinking Jillian shares a birthday with one of them! :)
Ashley's cake decorating skills are devine!! :) It looked both artistic and yummy!! :) I had no ideah she was such a good cake decorater! :)
Looks like the birthday cellebration was a success! :)

RR said...

When are we going to hang again. Oh how I miss you. My work has a 12k this weekend. Do you want to do it with me?? Let me know.

Heidi said...

Sorry we couldn't make it to the party... the cake turned out awesome! :0)

Happy Birthday Princess Jillian!!