Sunday, November 23, 2008

(Heidi, Me, Tressa and Stacie)

~~~~Twilight, baby!!!~~~~

Well, it finally arrived. After all the anticipation and talk, it finally arrived. I don't think that I have been so involved in a movie premiere before. I have been excited to see certain movies, but I got a T-SHIRT for this one!!!

I really liked the movie!!! I will admit that there were some parts that I wasn't too sure of, but I was really happy with how they stayed with the book so well. Of course it wasn't as good as the book, but what book-turned-movie is? I definitely appreciated it for what it was! The experience of being so in love with the books and then seeing Twilight on the big screen was pretty cool!!! I will probably go see it again. Can I just say that the fight scene ROCKED!!! Holy cow!!!
Loved it!!!

It did make me want to read the books all over again! Yeah, my husband will be thrilled!

5 comments:

Stacie said...

I had a lot of fun. I'm glad that I have someone to share my Twilight obsession with :) I'll watch it again with you anytime.

Clarissa said...

Thank you, fellow Twilighter!!

neecy said...

I loved it too...was a little apprehensive because I didn't care for the look of the Edward they chose, but in the end the movie didn't dissapoint. I agree with you - I LOVED the fight scene. Not so crazy for the sparkle scene. I'm dying to read the books again too and can't wait for the next movie. We got there at 9:00 of Thursday for our 12:01 movie time. Kinda fun to act so young and crazy again!

The Shelton's said...

Hey girlfriend:

You can break my headboard, bite my pillow and bruise my body any day!!

Love ya,
Traci

Heidi said...

Well, I really liked the movie. Not having read the books, I didn't have any expectations... maybe that was a good thing? I do think I'd like to read the books now, so when Rachel gives your copy back I'll have to borrow it. ;0)