Monday, October 6, 2008

S*P*O*K*A*N*EThis past weekend Rachel and I took a road trip to Spokane (Spocompton according to Rachel) to visit our beautiful friend Traci!! I picked Rach up on Friday morning ready for a girls getaway.
We past the time with conversation and giggles. Of course, you can't have a road trip without stopping to eat and go to the bathroom. We got to Cle Elum and pulled into Safeway. After relieving our bladders we ordered some yummy sandwiches and fruit. The whole drive went by incredibly fast and we were there in no time.
HELLO, BEAUTIFUL!!! I had my camera ready when Traci opened the door. After a few minutes of silly squealing, jumping up and down and hugging we made it inside her house. In true Traci fashion, she has made that place her home. It is very cute and cozy and it just feels good when you are there. IT'S NOT GHETTO, TRACI!! Not at all.

1 comment:

The Shelton's said...

I love you Clarissa. You're the best.