Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Elipses Day (what does that mean anyway?)

I am...tired.
I miss...my body the way it was before kids.
I think...that I am a little cazy sometimes.
I know...very little about a lot.
I want...to take a long, lovely, uninterrupted nap.
I have...a fabulous family.
I search...the dirty laundry for something to wear.
I wish...I was more intelligent.
I hate...loose hair...gag!
I am...a junk food junkie.
I fear...losing someone I love.
I always...look both ways before crossing the street.
I love...a good romantic comedy.
I feel...that I am trying.
I hear...the Backyardigans and Isabelle speaking her gibberish.
I smell...really good, I just took a shower after not having one for a few days. (You know you all do it sometimes).
I don't...exercise enough.
I wonder...how I ended up where I am. Dang, I got lucky!! (blessed, really!)
I care...too much about the little things.
I regret...most of my past.
I am...a Daughter of my Heavenly Father.
I believe...in people.
I dance...like nobody is watching. And I think I am pretty good at it too!
I sing...in the shower, in the car, to my kids, to my husband, while talking on the phone...
I write...poetry, stories on this here blog, a few other things.
I win...at most of the games I play against my husband and he hates it.
I lose...my boobs when I am done nursing...sad :O(
I never...get places on time.
I listen...to music that makes me feel good.
I read...my scriptures, yes, I do!
I can...do whatever I put my mind to.
I am...extremely blessed.
I tag...whoever wants to do this.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks for doing that! I had fun reading your answers. :) I don't think I learned anything new about you though...