Friday, October 31, 2008

~Happy Halloween~
Well, this isn't the order that I down loaded the pictures, but oh well.
So another Halloween. I'm so glad it's over. I have decided this year that I am not that big of a Halloween fan. Sorry Halloween lovers!

(Savannah went as BATGIRL)
The kids had a good time at their class parties. I was able to go and be with them and brought the little girls along in their costumes. They enjoyed running around Savannah's classroom, playing with everything. At 5 we headed to the church for the dinner and Trunk or Treat. There was hardly anybody there which made it easier to get our food. After making the kids wait around until 7 (which was torture for them and the parents) we headed to the parking lot. We went from trunk to trunk and were done in about 20 minutes. It was a beautiful evening, probably the best weather for Halloween that I have seen in Washington.




(Payton went as Anakin Skywalker)

Of course the evening would not be complete without the usual "Gifford Vomiting." (My kids tend to get sick at all sorts of public events, i.e graduations, stake conferences etc...). When we got back to the car to leave, Payton got sick all over the parking lot. At least we didn't have to worry about cleaning it up!













(Isabelle as a duck)






(Jillian as a puppy)

My kids are so dang cute!!!!!!!





2 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pictures!! :)

I'm not a huge fan of Halloween either, but my boys LOVE it. I guess my favorite thing about Halloween is that once it's over, Thanksgiving & Christmas are right around the corner!

Susie Q said...

I still cant get over how grown up Savannah looks. Shes gonna be a heart breaker! They all looked super cute.