Tuesday, September 16, 2008


HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!
Our little Isabelle Grace turned 1 on Saturday the 13th. I can't believe it! We had a talk about all the things that she has learned this past year. And this is what she said...
1. I have learned that I don't like the gross green smelly stuff that my mom tires to feed me.
(green beans and peas)
2. I have learned that I am great at climbing those things that lead to a whole new place. But I am not very good at climbing down.
(the stairs)
3. I have learned that if I scream really loud at the time when it is dark, my mom or dad will come and make me feel better.
(she only sleeps through the night once in a while)
4. I have learned that when the big white thing is open, if I crawl fast enough, I can get out and play in the stuff that makes my hands brown and the soft green stuff that tickles my feet.
(she loves to be outside...she eats the dirt and feels the grass. She cries when the door closes before she can get out)
5. I have learned that if I lift my leg up high enough, I can get into the big thing with all the water in it.
(she loves bath time and even when her bath is over, she tries to climb in with the other kids when they are in there.)
6. I have learned that when my mom has those things full of all the other things that we put on our bodies, I can grab them and throw them all over the place. It is so much fun!!
(she loves to get into the laundry baskets and throw the clothes out one by one)
7. I have learned that I am really amazing. Everybody is always laughing, and cheering for me and saying how cute I am.
(she likes to dance, and when I tell her to "get excited" she bounces up and down, waves her arms all over the place and does this thing with her breathing like she is hyperventilating or something.)
8. I have learned that my family loves me very much and that I am a very special blessing to my mommy.

2 comments:

Susie Q said...

She only looks sweet and innocent. Right?

Michelle said...

BTW you can come, when do I need to get you from the airport??LOL
It will be a lot of fun. I had Grey's night last year and we had a blast. You should have one. We also got and air hockey table so that will be fun with all the girl friends.