Monday, July 14, 2008

Yesterday morning, I was woken up in a way I have never experienced before. Jillian had woken up right before Doug left for his early Sunday meetings. He put her in bed with me. I thought that she would just go back to sleep. I should know better. Well, I fell back asleep. Apparently my daughter has an obsession with chips because she went into the kitchen and got the can of Pringles. She got back in bed with me. I felt something moving my lips...and heard the distant sound of a little girls voice. "You have some, mommy, you have some." I woke up to her trying to shove Pringles in my mouth. (At least I have taught her to share.) Then I looked where she was sitting and the whole area of the bed was covered in Pringles and crumbs. It was on Doug's side of the bed. Needless to say, the Pringles stayed there until after church because I just didn't have time to clean them up.

I want to take a minute and say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Heidi! LOVE YA!

No comments: