Tuesday, July 15, 2008



Well, just a few very short months after she broke her arm, it happened again. We were playing at the park yesterday and surprise, surprise, Jillian fell. She was screaming and limping. It continued for a while. After she calmed down a little, I tried to get her to tell me where she had fallen from. I'm pretty sure that she fell from one of the 6 foot platforms. To make a long story short...her right foot is broken. Good times!

I have to drive back to Olympia today and get her fitted for a walking boot. I hope she will actually be able to walk in it. It is a little difficult carrying two babies around. Although this happened, I at least don't have to worry about what she is doing or getting into. Wherever I put her is where she has to stay! Maybe this won't be so bad!

No comments: