Wednesday, July 30, 2008

CHARLIE's SAFARI

The kids were amazed at it all!!


There is this new play place in Olympia called Charlie's Safari. My kids loved it. There are several things to do. Miniature golf, Lazer tag, an arcade, and bouncy slides and a big climbing thing. Of course, the more you want to do, the more money it costs. We just stayed with the bouncy toys and climbing thing. It was pretty reasonably priced and the adults get in free!! Bonus! We were there for several hours. The kids were exhausted, sweaty and they had a really great time. They watch the kids very closely. Doug met us there later on, so he didn't get a stamp to match the rest of us. I left to take the girls to the car while Doug stayed and waited for Payton to put his shoes on. They stopped him at the gate and wouldn't let Payton leave with him...no matching stamp. So, I had to go back in and show my stamp so they would let Payton leave. It was kind of a hassle, but a good hassle. I am glad they are watching out for the kids!!

1 comment:

RR said...

Where are the pix of Olivia and I. You know I have to have you taking all the pictures of Olivia because I never bring my camera anywhere. It was fun. I want to take you to the zoo and childrens museum before the end of the summer. I'll even help pay. Ok sister check ya later