Wednesday, October 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOUGLAS!
Doug turned 33 yesterday. I think he had a pretty good day. I drove up to Olympia and spent the day with him...the entire day. We had lunch together, went for a drive around Otown. We really live in a beautiful place. The fall colors are amazing. We headed back to his office and I just hung out while he worked. Sounds kind of lame...but it was really nice. Oh, I didn't have the kids with me, so it was really enjoyable. We got home and Doug's sister had made him a delicious batch of cinnamon rolls. THEY ARE RIDICULOUS!!! Gonna be hard to not eat them all day long.
We topped the day off with a 7lb cake from Costco. Yikes. We were all on a huge sugar high!!!


Happy Birthday, baby!

7 comments:

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Doug! That cake looks YUMMY!!

BJ Barnes said...

Oh Man!! I was going to wish Doug a happy birthday, yesterday, on facebook, and forgot!!! :(
So Happy Late Birthday Today, Doug!!! :)

Heidi said...

That's a really great picture of Doug! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!! ;0)

Rene said...

Happy Birthday to Doug.
I think that sounds like a perfectly good way to spend the day!

Rene said...

Happy Birthday to Doug.
I think that sounds like a perfectly good way to spend the day!

RR said...

Happy Birthday Doug! I forget that you work in Olympia sometimes! I'll bring you a treat into the office. However, I can't guarantee any time frame. Just know it will be before next year's birthday. Is it too early to start planning that 35th year surprise party with Clarissa..wink, wink??

RR said...

That picture throws me for a loop because you have lost alot of weight recently and look the same now as you did in high school..same hair and everything so I had to double take the 33 on the cake.