Saturday, October 3, 2009

The Schuck and Run 5K
Doug's First Race
Doug had been preparing himself for a 10k that was supposed to be held in little ol' Onalaska, but it got cancelled. So, our friends, Tom and Stephanie Williams told us about this little run in Shelton. We haven't seen them in years and thought it would be fun to reconnect with them.

We knew that none of us won, so we snuck over to the trophy's after the race and took some pics. It made us feel like real champions! They are oyster shells with little oyster picks spray painted gold. So sad that I don't have one to display on the mantle. I did, however, win a beanie that says SCHUCK and RUN '09 on it in the raffle drawing!

Tom

Stephanie





Doug found a throne! Even though, I should have been sitting in it, because I beat him! Oh, I wasn't going to brag about that!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Job! This must mean your knee is feeling better? :-) Let's do a girls night again soon!

Unknown said...

Good Job! This must mean your knee is feeling better? :-) Let's do a girls night again soon!

Heidi said...

Awesome... love the trophies! ;0) You guys look great! I can't wait to start running again...

And Brook is right - we need another girl's night soon!

RR said...

You guys rock! I think I know that guy..maybe he went to Thurston.