Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkin Pickin'

The kids and I headed up the road a little ways to find ourselves some pumpkins. It's funny how something so simple can cause them so much excitement. They had a great time picking the ones they wanted, but the girls LOVED the really little ones. So, we ended up getting a few of those too.



They had some rows of corn, so I made the kids go pose in it. And then they wanted to run all over.
(Just to let everyone know, Jillian dressed herself today!)

(The nice lady that owns the place, took our picture for us!)





7 comments:

Heidi said...

Cute pictures!! I'm glad you guys had fun! :0)

resoat said...

CUTE!!! The picture of Payton in the corn reminds me of field of dreams..."if you build it they will come". And I love Jillian's outfit!

Unknown said...

Gosh, that looks like a blast! I can't wait to go to the pumpkin patch. I think it's so fun watching the kids excitement grow for things like this as they get a little older :-)

Rene said...

I love pumpkin patch pictures! It looks like you guys had a great time! Your kids are so adorable and you aren't bad yourself!

Ali said...

We did the same thing today. What fun fall is! Are you waiting for Doug to return to do the carving or braving that alone too? ;)

RR said...

Super cute pictures of you and the kids. Who was taking the pictures? Or was it on a timer?

You are one hot mama!!

The Shelton's said...

Everyone else has already said what I wanted to say. You are hot, your kids are beautiful. Wanna make out?