Monday, November 2, 2009

~HaLLowEEn FUN RUN by Rachel~
~~~~~
My friend, Rachel organized a little run on Halloween. She went all out. She made signs, bought us socks, had prizes!!! It rocked. It was probably the funnest run I have done. Since it was Halloween, I decided to be festive and sport some bunny attire.


Doug met up with us around mile 3ish and gave us some waters and had other supplies in the Tahoe that Rachel needed...perfect timing!!


Rachel's friend, Jessie came in 1st and Rach and I tied for 2nd. It was my first podium finish!!!


Doug...Hero of the day!


Thank you so much miss Rachel for all the work you put into this run. I really had a fantastic time and can't wait for the next one. You rock sister!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oooo that sounded like fun! Let me in on it next year and I will totally do it! It could be my debut since I'm freaked to actually run a big race....:-) Rachel is so creative!

AJ said...

That is great that you love to run. It will help you keep in good shape in the long run.