Monday, November 2, 2009

No GHOSTS or GOBLINS in This House!!!
~

Just angels....





A Blushing Bride...


and a Hero of sorts...Indiana Jones!

(just a little side note...I couldn't find a 'satchel' for Payton's costume, so...you better sit down for this, I MADE HIM ONE...by hand! A simple tasks for most, but a major accomplishment for ME!)
I hate all things scary, so Halloween isn't a favorite of mine. But I do enjoy seeing my kids dressed up and having a good time. We went to our annual dinner and Trunk or Treat. There was a great turnout and we were done by 8 o'clock! I just absolutely HATE having all this candy in the house though. I am terribly weak and have been grabbing something out of the big bowl every time I walk by...dang it! The next couple of months are going to be a test of self control!!!




7 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

Such good looking kids, and their costumes are amazing! :)

Unknown said...

O your kids are so cute! What a great job on the pouch! I'll have to show my Indy what your Indy looked like:-)

Susie Q said...

The kids costumes turned out really cute and you really did a great job with Paytons satchel. Im proud of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rene said...

Great costumes! I love Jillian's hair! They are angelic, beautiful, and ruggedly handsome!

Leahona said...

We always save our halloween candy and use it to decorate our gingerbread house at Christmas. It takes the temtation away and saves money on buying candy for the gingerbread house!! Just a thought!

RR said...

Do you curl Jilly's hair?? So cute!

AJ said...

They sure look cute all dressed up. Happy Halloween to you all.