Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Attack of the Popcorn Chicken
~
Yes, it looks very innocent. But who knew that Popcorn Chicken could be so dangerous? Isabelle was just sitting on the bathroom floor, eating the chicken and humming while I was getting ready. And when I turned around, she was passed out on the floor with the chicken all over the place.
Poor thing, she probably didn't even see it coming!

She was a very tired girl. She was trying so hard to stay awake to eat, but she just didn't make it. I saw that she had sat down and then a few minutes later she was laying down, on the cold tile floor, chewing, with her eyes closed.

5 comments:

Heidi said...

That's awesome... those tiny balls of chicken sure can be deceiving sometimes! Poor Isabelle...

Stacie said...

I love it :) You have to watch out for the popcorn shrimp too. We have personally had a few encounters.

BJ Barnes said...

WHO KNEW?!! :)
She certainly is adorable!! It took alot of effort on my part to resist the urge to squeeze her, yesterday! :) I maintained, and just smiled at her, instead! :) Maybe one day I'll have been around her long enough to have earned her friendship, and a hug! :)

The Shelton's said...

Don't worry, sometimes I want to just lay down on the floor with my popcorn chicken and take a nap too. But then the Walmart employees always come and wake me up and ask me to leave. Weird, huh?

Anonymous said...

That has to be one of the sweetest things i have ever seen i am so glad you take so many pics i loooovvvveeee it!!!!!!!!!!
kira