Wednesday, April 8, 2009

*A SUnnY DAY in CHehALiStowN*
We have really enjoyed the sunshine the last few days. I was sad to not see it today. While it was out...we took advantage of it and spent some much needed time outside.

I know this picture isn't outside. But Savannah was looking particularly beautiful Monday, so I tried to capture it. It doesn't do her justice though.

While I took Payton to baseball practice and went for a run, Doug stayed with the girls and made yummy hamburgers on the grill. Jillian opted for her own creation. A Cheetos sandwich (with ketchup)...she ate it all.

The kids played on their scooters, bikes and of course there had to be some tears shed by one of the kids. It was Isabelle's turn for that.


Although I was proud of the fact that I actually got Payton popping a wheelie on camera, I don't think he will be too proud when he looks back and sees that it was on his sister's bike. I think he looks really good in purple though and the basket totally completes the ensemble.

4 comments:

Ali said...

What a sweet day! Cheetos & Ketchup huh? Can't say I want to try that but grilled burgers sound great.

Susie Q said...

Im so glad we had some sunshine! We need to make sure to get everyone together and go to the park this summer!

Stacie said...

The sunshine was great. We took advantage of it too. The girls finally got to use their bikes. So when are we going for a run?

Heidi said...

Cute pictures!

4 days of sunshine was awesome, but not NEARLY enough! I'm SO ready for summer!