Tuesday, April 14, 2009

HAPPY 6th BIRTHDAY SAVANNAH!
Friday I visited Savannah's class to take treats for her birthday. We all know how domestic I am, so I opted for those little ice cream cups with the wooden spoons. I used to love those as a kid. I love to go to her class and see all the neat things that her teacher, Mr.Coyner does. Unfortunately, I forgot my camera, so I didn't capture all the things they did while I was there.
Her actual birthday wasn't until Saturday. But that was proving to be a really crazy day, so we did a last minute birthday party for her on Friday night. Susie Conrad made her an awesome Princess castle cake. I know that it totally added to her stress level, but I really appreciated that she did it. Savannah loved it.





(Isabelle looked so cute in this picture, I had to include it)

Savannah and Hunter, best friends for life.
Surprisingly, with the short notice, there were a lot of people that made it to this fine celebration. Thank you to everyone that came and made Savannah's birthday special.

No comments: