Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Egg Hunt
~
Saturday we went to the Easter egg hunt put on by the youth in our ward. Thankfully, the rain decided to hold off until the next day, so the hunt was pretty dry..pretty cold, but dry.

At the count of 3, they were off.





I think everyone was satisfied with what they found. We got them all together for a group picture. I think Brother Bruenn is going to put it in the paper. We will have to get a copy. We have a small primary, but there were a few families that didn't make it.

Jillian was very excited about her treasures.


After the hunt we headed back home to get ready for our families Easter dinner. It ended up working out better to have it on Saturday instead of Sunday. Which made Easter Sunday feel kind of strange. Before everyone showed up at my house for the feast, I headed into town to try one more time to find a suit for Payton. I was so irritated that places around here just don't seem to carry things like that. I went into Sears and I couldn't even find a dress shirt for him. Living where we live has it's wonderful advantages, but it also has it's moments of frustration.
After attending the baptism for Tristen Lawrence, we came home and was greeted by the smell of ham. Slowly people came over and dinner was served. It was a good day.

No comments: