Tuesday, May 31, 2011

So...I made music.  Like I said I wanted to.  It's simple and short, but I created it and
 am therefore a tiny bit proud of myself (along with being super self-conscious about it). 
 I will never be a Mindy Gledhill.  But, I will always be a Clarissa Gifford.  I've been in a
 funk the last several days, you know, just feeling un-fabulous because I compare myself
 to others way too much.  So, I am posting this to make me feel better about me and
 remind myself that I am OK just the way I am.




7 comments:

Heidi said...

It's amazing. I'm so happy you decided to post it :0) Love you!

BJ Barnes said...

EXCELLENT!!!! :)

Melia Hunt said...

It was beautiful Clarissa! I'm gonna have it stuck in my head all day. If you make a CD I DEFINITELY want one :) You're amazing! Love you!

Ali said...

Beautiful! I'd buy your cd!!

BTW - Your hair is still perfect. ;)

Jaimie said...

Love it!! You are so awesome and so gifted!! Thank you for sharing it!
I'd buy your CD too!! :o)

Love the hair! Beautiful, as always!

RR said...

that's major fabulous!!

Clarissa said...

I'm glad you all love me so much! Thank you for your very kind and supportive words. Love you all...seriously.