Tuesday, January 12, 2010

"I Want Short Hair."
~
Yeah, that's not happening any time soon. But Jillian's hair was indeed ready for a trim. She still had that baby curl at the bottom of her hair and it was uneven, so I took her in. For days before the appointment she just kept telling me that she wanted short hair. I just can't do it yet. I am glad that she is only 3 and I can still make these decisions for her. I will enjoy it while it lasts.

I think Tanda (the hair stylist) was about to kick Jillian off her chair. She was having a hard time sitting still. I think I am lucky it didn't end up any shorter then it did. Tanda had to keep 'fixing' it because of all the movement. Maybe Jilli knew what she was doing.

I forgot to take any after pictures. But there really wasn't much difference. Her hair is still long and beautiful...for now.


1 comment:

BJ Barnes said...

I don't blame you for wanting to see Jillian keep her gorgeous long hair!
With a lovely face like Jillian's my guess is she will look pretty with any hairstyle, short or long! :)