Sunday, January 3, 2010

"The (Almost) Forgotten Carols"
December 11-12, 2009
I know, I know...it's been a while since I last blogged. But now that the holidays are over I thought I would play catch-up. Starting with "The Forgotten Carols." Doug and I were asked to be in it for the 3rd year. Doug took part in the Homeless quartet again and I had a little different role. "I Was Not His Father," is usually sang by the lead male, John. He just tells of the story of Joseph and a woman who meets him and they talk about Jesus. This year, they made it into a duet between Joseph and the woman. I didn't have a name, so I decided to just give myself one...Eleanore.

Dress Rehearsal
Make-up

LeAnne...the make-up lady
Jesse, Doug and Logan

Val...the Director


Rhonda...the Crazy Doctor

Don't you feel sorry for him?



Doug, Jesse and Monique

Lane and Me
(Joseph and Eleanore)


Opening Night Performance...playing a riveting game of Settlers!!


Sis. Johnson - the Narrator
Sis. Morrison - Constance (Connie Lou)


I had a really dry throat and I had really really thick, dark lipstick on...and I didn't want to reapply it. So Doug assisted me in wetting my whistle.
As usual...it was a great experience. Everyone worked hard and did an amazing job. Thank you to all our friends and family that came out to support our 3 minute performances!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You guys were AWESOME!!! I'm so glad we were able to come. :0)

I guess I should update MY blog one of these days...

Susie Q said...

Like always your beauty and voice stole the show :) You guys did awesome and I am glad to have such famous people as my friends. (Does that sound like I'm kissing up?) lol