Wednesday, November 16, 2011

MOZARTS in the MAKING
Piano Recital
November 12, 2011


Payton and Savannah have been taking piano lessons for the last year.  A sweet lady in our ward offered lessons for free.  We couldn't pass that up.  It hasn't been the easiest thing in the world to get them to practice the way they are supposed to.  But it has been awesome to hear their progress.

They each played 3 songs.  Unfortunately, the recital was held in the chapel so I couldn't record it.  Just know that they ROCKED IT!!  Doug and I were beaming!

Savannah and Payton with Lila Burgin.  She is very sweet and patient and we greatly appreciate the (free) time she devotes to teaching our kids.  What an amazing gift and act of service!!

2 comments:

Jaimie said...

What a sweet person!! How amazing that she would offer this to your family! Yeah for the kids having fun too!

RR said...

free..so unbelievable!

my parents paid hundreds for my lessons..and I never practiced either but sure enough each year I got alittle better and I played sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much on my mission and in the army.

It's been wonderful!