Saturday, October 30, 2010


A CUT ABOVE...

the shoulders that is.  Jillian has been begging me to let her get her hair cut short ever since we chopped off Savannah's.  Well, after dealing with gum, tree sap, candy and a myriad of other things in her long golden hair for the past year, I finally said YES!!  About a week ago, I took her down to the local salon to my friend Tanda.  I feel bad because Jilli isn't a sit still kind of kid.  So Tanda's back was feeling it.  But she endured and did a great job.  I didn't agree to letting it be as short as Jillian wanted it (chin length) but I was good with just above the shoulders. 


BEFORE





AFTER

(I tried to load a pictue of the back...but for some reason it didn't work)

So here she is, in all her glory.  I must say that we (especially daddy) love it.  It does make her look older and a tad more sassy!!  Which matches her personality perfectly!!

5 comments:

Ali said...

It's super cute! I know with my girls it's always hard to cut that long hair but it's amazing how cute they look with shorter hair and how much healthier it always looks. Sounds like Jillian was a good candidate for shorter hair too with all she got stuck in it....reminds me of Ashlyn.

BJ Barnes said...

I love it!!! :) Hope to see her at church tomorrow so I can tell her that in person!! :) Very stylish!! :)

BJ Barnes said...

P.S. I saw Jillian from across the room, at church, but never got to tell her how nice her hair looks! Please pass the message on to her, for me! :)

RR said...

I've been doing alot of research on you know what?

I can't make up my mind..
Pros and cons..

I mean of course pro..
If I should that's what I mean

Church doesn't help! hearing people talk about sacrifice, God's will, the purpose of this life..hmm

RR said...

Are you home yet??

I'm missing you!

Oh and Jillian's hair is so cute.