Monday, September 6, 2010

Back to School

The first day back to the books was on the 31st.  Savannah was super excited.  Payton on the other hand wasn't too thrilled about it.  We went to an open house the day before and met their teachers.  They both seem great and I am very optimistic about this year.  Not that I had a reason not to be.  So far, Payton and Savannah are excellent students.  So, no worries there.


As usual, I was running late so I snapped just a few pictures before their dad sped off to get them through the doors before the bell rang.


My fantastic 4th grader!!!



My sweet 2nd grader!!!


So another year begins.  My goals are; to get them there on time more often, be more on top of the information they bring home with them, and be more patient when I can't figure out my 4th graders math problems.

4 comments:

Ali said...

Cute kids. We don't start until Wednesday here.
Kyle and I have it worked out so he helps with the math homework and I do the english. It's worked great so far. ;)

BJ Barnes said...

I can't get over Savannah's new hair cut and how grown up she looks!! :)
You have such good looking kids! :)
Great goals! :)
I don't think we ever stop setting them for ourselves, in our efforts to improve! Now that my kids are grown, I have new goals, like getting myself fit again, and getting the house, yard, shop, garden, (and myself), organized! :)

Unknown said...

Way to go! Two in school. Two to go! I am stressed just having one in Kindergarten and getting him there on time and the other kids to preschool. MOM is a busy job!

Jaimie said...

Great goals!! I'm afraid I've forgotten everything since I was in school! :o)