Friday, April 15, 2011

EIGHT!


I know that it will continue to baffle me how quickly my kids are growing.  Savannah banana is at the age of accountability and I just can't believe it!! 


Just last week we had parent/teacher conferences and it was great.  Her teacher, Ms. Lilloren, absolutely adores her and wishes she could have 10 more of her in the class.  Savannah is the most tender-hearted, helpful, sweetest thing with a touch of sass and prissyness.  She doesn't mind gettin' dirty and prides herself in having more tom-boy in her than 'girlyness.'  I think she is perfectly balanced between the two.


Savannah Marie is getting baptized on Easter Sunday, April 24th at 4:30 P.M. (right after church).  Anyone is welcome to join us on this special day. 

We are very blessed to have this little lady in our family.  We love her deeply!  As my friend said the other day, she really does light up the room when she enters.  It's incredible to see her grow...even though it's painful to see the "little girl" slowly slipping away.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY SWEET SAVANNAH!!

4 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

Happy Birthday Savannah!!!! I am so glad to know you!!! :)

RR said...

You're too young and hot to have kids of this age!!

I teared up reading your post..The time truly flies when their little!

Happy Birthday Savannah!

Her name BTW, is so popular with the 2-3 age group..who would have thought!!

Jaimie said...

Holy Moly!! Way too fast! So awesome and what a blessing to have her baptism on Easter! That's awesome!!

Melia Hunt said...

Tell Savanah I'm sorry I can't make it to the baptism, I really want to be there, but we will be up north with Spencer's family for Easter. She is a wonderful girl, you're very lucky. Love ya both!