Monday, March 28, 2011

.....MINDY TIME.....
(like HAMMER TIME...but much cooler, and with ferry wings instead of parachute pants)

It's hard to not talk about something when you love it so much!!  Just 2 days till Mindy Gledhill's Olympia debut and I'm feeling like a giddy teenager.  I will probably be spending quite some time trying to decide what to wear.  Going for a look that won't scream "CRAZY MINDY FAN!"  I do want to come across somewhat normal...even though my insides will be trying to catch all those butterflies and sillies that will be floating around and causing me to squirm and I'll probably be crying the whole dang time!!  There's a part of me that feels a little dorky for being this elated, but then I think...WHO CARES?!  I'm excited about this entire experience and about sharing it with so many people that I love.  23 of them to be exact!! 

If you haven't got your tickets yet, I think you may still be able to get them.  If not, she will be in Portland tomorrow night and Seattle on the 31st.  Go check out her website for more details.  mindygledhill.com. Oh, and go watch her new WHOLE WIDE WORLD (Savannah's favorite song) video on youtube!

So prepare yourselves, because come Thursday you will all be inundated with precise details and a massive amount of pictures of my 'mindy experience'!! 

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I'm super excited too!! :0)

BJ Barnes said...

Have a Great time!!! :)