Monday, September 14, 2009

TOOTH FAIRY TIME!


Savannah lost her first tooth! (She actually lost it a more then a few weeks ago, I am just a stacker!!) She was very brave. It was hanging on by a bit and she came to me...and totally just let me yank it out! Didn't even flinch! I am so glad that she got over her fear of the Tooth Fairy before it happened. Maybe it is because the Tooth Fairy NEVER comes when she is supposed to. It took the dang over-grown tinker-bell a few days to show up! She is ALWAYS late to our house!

3 comments:

Ali said...

Must have the same tooth fairy as she is always late at this house too. But she does pay interest when she's late. ;)

The Shelton's said...

The tooth fairy is SO overworked and I don't think she even gets paid!!

Kate said...

me too! My trick is to wad up a dollar bill in my fist, shove it WAY under their pillows and magically pull out a dollar. Then I blame it all on my kid lack of looking carefully- works every time and it's all THEIR fault (I'm such a good mom!!)