Thursday, September 3, 2009

I HAVE A 9 YEAR OLD!


OK...I know I am way behind. Payton's birthday was on the 13th of August. We did things a little different this year. Instead of having a big party we just did a little family day. We headed to Olympia for some lunch with Dad at Arby's (Payton's choice, of course). Then we went to Kohl's for some school clothes shopping. Which, I found out later was Payton's favorite part of the day?!?! While we waited for Doug to get off of work we hung out at the park.

Payton decided to go to Izzy's for dinner. One of his favorite places. Then we were off to the movie!! We saw G-FORCE in 3D. The 3D glasses were absolutely huge on everyone's head, but the kids had a good time with them.
All in all...it was a good day. Payton was also able to have a couple of sleep over's the next week as well. I hope that he felt loved!


3 comments:

Heidi said...

That's a great picture of Payton! :0)

I think it will be even more crazy a year from now when we have TEN year olds!

Ali said...

Happy Birthday Payton!
Man, even your son shops, you guys are in trouble. ;)
Sounds like a perfect day. My kids would have loved on their b-days too.

The Shelton's said...

What a handsome boy he is, just like his mommy, only you are beautiful!!