Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I have seen this on a few blogs, and think it is kind of fun.

Memories of Me...
1. As a comment on my blog, write a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I will assume you are playing the game and I will come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you on my comments.
Now, Let's play!

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Hmmm... some of my first memories of you...

I remember taking the 4X4 trucks out to the rock pits in Lacey when we first started hanging out... and the first time we ate at Subway together & found out we had more in common than we thought... and I remember us sitting on your couch with our swollen feet in buckets of cold water when we were pregnant with Drake & Payton... and our trips to Costco back when we each only had one kid to keep track of... those were the days! ;0)

The Shelton's said...

My Clarissa,
I only have good memories of you. I remember always thinking how beautiful you are and then I get jealous and I have to stop thinking about that. Then, I think about how you are always concerned about everyone around you and I get jealous and I have to stop thinking about that. Then, I think about how much you have always made me smile and laugh and I get sad and I have to stop thinking about that. My bestest memory is also of us squishing ourselves into that tiny photo booth with my big boobs and all and taking the most hilarious pictures. Ah, the good ol' days. Love ya.

RR said...

One of my best memories is when we went to the movies and then to dennys. It was 2am and doug called. Another one is our tradition of me bringing you and doug DQ after you have a baby. I think I missed Jillians but I was able to come for Isabels, Paytons, and Savannahs. Another good time is when you come up here for your teeth. I hope they never take your braces off. I know I won't see you as much. I used to hate Arbys but now I really love those sandwiches. You've gotten much hotter after having babies which is crazy..it must be the mom in you.