Monday, September 19, 2011

Half Way There...



I thought before I played catch up with the happenings of the amazing Gifford family, I would post my belly bump pics.  I didn't want to get that far off of where I actually am.  I am officially 20 weeks along today.  The half way mark.  A part of me thinks, "Wow, I'm already half way."  And the other part of me thinks, "Wow, I still have 20 more weeks to go!"


Yep...that's my belly.  There it is.  In all it's glory.

So, a few things that have developed over the last 6 weeks.  Weight gain.  Doc appointments that tell me about the weight gain. Started to feel the little thing move and kick my insides.  My sciatic nerve being pinched causing my leg to, yet again, be numb.  More weight gain.  Braxton hicks...GALORE!  (Speaking of which, here comes one now!) Less exercising...no excuse there, just plain laziness and exhaustion.  Although I DID ride 15 miles on the ever so comfortable stationary bike today while watching the Primetime Emmy awards! More sitting on the couch.  More complaining about said weight gain (while eating sugary, fatening foods).  I probably should stop before I give too much of myself away.
It really has been a pretty low key, easy peasy pregnancy this go round. 
 When people ask me how I'm doing, I seem to always answer "FAT AND SASSY!"  Cause that's just how I'm feeling. 

2 comments:

BJ Barnes said...

"Fat and sassy" ... and gloriously beautiful, I might add! :)

Jaimie said...

I always said I was fluffy!! That other word is just not nice. But You are NOT either!! You amazingly beautiful being you!! :o)